Frequently Asked Questions
Are your products made from Hemp or Cannabis?
All of our products are derived from the hemp plant. This is what makes our Cannabidiol legal to sell, possess, and use in the United States.
Do your products contain Marijuana, THC, or Hash Oil?
No. Our products are free of psychoactive substances found in Marijuana or THC. Our CBD products are safe to use and will not show up on a drug screening test.
How potent are your products?
- 0.8ml Gold CBD Vaporizer Cartridge - 25 milligram
- 50ml CBD Spray - 250 milligram
- 50ml CBD Spray - 500 milligram
- CBD Capsules - 15 milligram
Do your products use Single Molecule or Full Spectrum CBD?
Our products currently take advantage of full spectrum CBD oil. This means that you get the added benefits of natural terpenes and other compounds found in the hemp plant. We plan to add a full line of CBD isolate products in the future, so check back soon!
Has your CBD been tested by a third pary?
Yes! Our Cannabidiol has been lab tested in the United States. CLICK HERE for the results.
Tips for keeping your equipment fresh:
- Keep vaporizer cartridges out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- Keep the battery fully charged, for optimum puffs.
- Keep batteries and cartridges away from water.
- Keep your gear in a safe place, away from small children.
My battery stopped working or will not charge:
- Screw the battery onto the USB charger.
- When powered, the USB charger will light up red.
- When the battery is fully charged, the USB charger will light up green.
Your battery will likely last for a long time. If for some reason your battery stops functioning, due to a manufacturing defect, we will send you a replacement within 3 months of your purchase. Please visit our 'Returns' page and let us know.
Are these products considered healthy?
Our CBD vaporizers, sprays, and capsules are all non-GMO, vegan, gluten free and kosher.
My cartridge stopped working:
- Check to see if your battery is fully charged and functional.
- If there is no vapor when you exhale, CLICK HERE.
- Does the cartridge have any liquid left in it? If not, it's time for a refill!
If there is still liquid left in the cartridge, and it has completely stopped working, please visit our 'Returns' page and let us know.
My cartridge is leaking liquid:
Eww gross! We hate it when that happens! If your cartridge is leaking for any reason, just hit up the 'Returns' page, and let us know.
The liquid in my cartridge has separated:
While separation is rare, we know it can happen. If you give your cartridge a good shake, it will blend back to its original form in no time. If it's really bugging you, please visit our 'Returns' page, and let us know.
How do your shirts fit?
What type of shirts do you use?
We use a high quality, super soft, 100 percent cotton t-shirt that feels great in your hand and even better on your skin (to creepy?). Our tees are ultra comfortable and lightweight at only 4.3 oz. These are the exact same shirts you get from those big brand stores, for a fraction of the price. By using a variety of print methods that allow for a lighter, thinner ink deposit, the shirts look great and feel even better. All of this comes together into a shirt you will love and wear forever!